TraditionPM just pointed out that we won't be able to continue our V'day tradition next year because she'll be hooking up Portuguese guys in Portugal instead. ): Well, obviously the hooking up Portuguese guys part was added by me but the Portugal part is true! Major sadness!! I know this is an inevitable situation eventually but for it to happen so soon! ): I'm finally going to have a lonely V'day again after 2 years. ):
I like tradition. ):
Like how I joined the Nike Run again this year to continue tradition. Please disregard the fact that it means another event tee in my wardrobe and it's just 20bucks for that and a goodie bag (I think). I'm aiming to collect all the Nike Run tees if you don't already know.
Like how I'm going to try to join the Subaru Challenge this year. Again, please disregard the fact that there's the big incentive of a car and yet another event tee.
Isn't it obvious that I like tradition already? ):
P.S. PM, if you read this, five ):-es in an entry all 'cause of you. ): Now it's six.