I really admire my Psych tutor. I realised today that other than the two Psych mods she tutors me in, she also tutors one other mod. Who knows how many more she tutors for? As my friend puts it, 'she's everywhere!'. Okay this does not sound very admirable. The thing that really really impressed me was the fact that she graduated from Peking University! It's only after I went to China that I know how terrible is their 高考 and how difficult is it to enter a university, much less a top university like Peking. The first time I heard it, I immediately thought she must be damn damn smart! And she is. No wonder the department so confidently allows her to teach so many Psych mods when she's not even a Psych graduate. Hardworking too I reckon since she talks really good psychology (like a true Psych graduate although she's schooled in Biology) in class and in tutorial today, she reminded us that it's already week 9 (ALREADY?!?! DAMN!!) so we should start preparing for our finals to spread it out. I never ever thought week 9 is start-to-prepare-for-finals time. Guess that's the difference between a top student and a mediocre one.
Love my NUS bestie!