
My timing actually improved by 7 minutes! What's more, I wasn't really exhausted at the end of it. This being my first time running since last year's race, I'm satisfied. Haha. Plus, owing to absolutely no stretching before and after the event, I now have aching thighs, neck, lower abs, and even my left bicep (I wonder why). Yay to still having muscles to ache I guess.
On to the next event - OCBC Cycle Singapore. My cousins & family joined the 20km community ride but Sissy S wishes to take up The Challenge and go for 40km. So I'm undecided as to which I should do. Cycling jersey or event tee, cycling jersey or event tee...? Okay, that's not my main concern la. It's the 40km and 20km. You see, if I can complete 10km in 1.5 hours on foot without training. I reckon I can probably complete the 20km cycle under that time 'cause you have to take into account I can't stop
On the other hand, people always say 'Go for it! And if you die, at least you died trying.'. That makes you look honourable (it can go the other way but we'll take it as this) but dying while trying is another matter. 40km will be a case of that and worse 'cause death is never an option since the bikes have to be returned at the pit building after the race. Hmm.
Yes no yes no yes no.
Another thing is, the bike rental fees for both distances are the same! The cheapo in me is screaming 'you have to maximise your usage of the bike!'. How how how? Cycling jersey or t-shirt? 20km or 40km? Enjoying or dying? Gotta decide soon!


