OVER!Yesterday marked the last day of exams! I think I travelled almost the whole of Singapore. East, west, north, south (central) - you name it. :D
First, hunting for Sam's birthday stuff with El and WL. I'm in love with this deep purple Agnes B (an-ya-bay) bag. LOVELOVELOVE! I finally know how to pronounce the brand properly heh. What's with all these French (?) pronunciations, even a word so English like Agnes? And I kept looking at watches. :/
Then off to Tampines IKEA, Courts, and Giant. BIG shops, BIG auntie. XD I almost regretted saying 'Never mind lah, we can carry the stuff back.' when WH said she should have driven the car over. Almost. I still carried the blender (YAY I can make non-chilli tasting avocado milkshake now!) and lots of junk groceries back to the car at IKEA. Oh, saw PE teacher IY while at Giant.
Then back at my place, drank half a bottle of Hoegaarden (the small one) and got tad whoozy. >.< But enough to last chatting with Sissy S and WH till 3am despite only 1.5 hours sleep the night before. Not too bad, not bad at all!
Missed Nic's birthday celebration just now though 'cause was still tired when I woke. OOPS. Now going to Sam's birthday celebration then tonight till tomorrow afternoon it's Stanchart. LOOOOOOONG day.
AND. The stupid Ebay seller sent me the wrong thing!!