Uni lifeI usually get a little pensive in the early day. Like now.
This is my last sem in school. This is really my final 3 months as a student and up till now, I feel that I've really been blessed. I've got all the mods I wanted. I've got all the tutorial slots I wanted. I reunited with old friends. And I think the 2 electives I've picked could be the best and most useful mods I've taken in my uni life. They also came at just the right time.
AC destroyed me. Well, almost. It made me fear commitment. It made me less confident. It practically wiped out all the positive traits I had acquired during my JC school life and first sem in uni. Of course I learnt things. I learnt that it's a cruel world out there. Sad but true. But you know now and then, I do regret joining. Because during those nows and thens, I'm pretty much convinced I'd be a different person if I hadn't. I'd be much happier. This experience changed me.
But thankfully, there are still people like my Econs peeps and Yin. Sometimes I think, what if I had done Psych instead of Econs? Then I remember this bunch of friends and I know given a choice once again, I'd have still gone the same way. Wouldn't change this bunch of peeps for anyone else! And Yin my rooomieeeee and BTC mate! My cursed-to-meet-each-other-only-once-every-sem friend 'cause our timetables always clash! Like this sem - we effectively only can meet on one day if she waits for me because I've an unofficial 2-day week and one of my school days is her free day. We have the worst record when it comes to doing things. Like we agreed to gym after school in first sem and it hasn't happened. We agreed to do tennis. Hasn't happened. Join a sports CCA. Hasn't happened. Study together. Hasn't happened.. In a very long time. Meet for lunch. Hasn't happened.. In a very long time as well. Even the sleeping bag that she helped to bring home for me after Arts Camp (the very first one where we met i.e. before Sem 1) isn't with me yet. She brought it today and left it with WL 'cause I damn well overslept and didn't go for class. Sigh, star-crossed friends I tell you.
I think I'll start bringing my camera to school to capture my favourite peeps and other randoms.