The latest episode of 'Ugly Betty' and a recent issue of My Paper reminded me that 'nothing online is ever private'. I didn't get it when Sissy S asked me to remove the name of the company she's working at but I do now. Although chances are this blog can never be googled, blog links work in incredible ways. God forbid any of her colleagues stumbles upon this space and figures out Sissy S is their colleague from a word because I say the darnest things
Ahh my lappy's breaking down! Its fan isn't working any more so my processor works damn loudly. The 'H' key isn't working brilliantly too. Hope servicing won't take too long because I can't survive without my lappy. Am so attached to it that even with my sisters, I don't mind letting them use it but I don't actually like them using it.
I hope I don't become one of those sticky girlfriends in the future. I saw how CS received 3 (or was it 4?) calls in the span of 5 hours when GF knew we were playing mahjong, and I know I can never tolerate that. Plus, I also agree with what Qin said the other day about it not being good if friends see each other too often. So even if I get attached, it will never be the case of 重色轻友, do everything together day in day out. Seems to me this is a lil of the commitment-phobic speaking.
Oh, Sam, Wan and I went to the career fair this week and concluded that our future is very bleak. >.<
It's come to my attention that this post has not much of a link but really who cares? It doesn't have much of a point either.
Going to bed! I finally had some fairly decent sleeping hours yesterday - 1am to 9am - but looking at the time now, I guess it's ruined again.