Two more things accomplished this week: A visit to the dentist and a visit to the doctor. Dentist visit was concluded with an appointment to extract my wisdom tooth the week after. BAHH. The horror! Of the pain, of not being able to eat, of.. well.. the extraction of my wisdom. :/ Also finally went to my mom's company's doctor for my 2-months cough and paid a hefty 96bucks for x-ray at Raffles Hospital, 2-part consultation lastng about 30 minutes, and medicine! Apparently, I've a little water in my lungs and the diagnosis is something in between bronchitis and asthma 'cause apparently, the right side of my lung is also a little weak. I don't see how I can have an in-between case seeing I haven't felt breathless but anyway! SIGH. Perhaps, this is a sign to start doing some exercise (cardio = improve lung capacity, see the link?)
Mahjong this cny has been pretty.. hmm.. rewarding. Hehe. Pennies wise only though. But I'm more happy that I seldom 放炮 (give the winning tile) these days which means I'm getting pro-er! :D :D Like that afternoon game with YH and his friends, woah I totally impressed (and outdid) myself with not 放炮-ing even once. PROUD. :D :D But on the very same day, YH declared my home a no-go for mahjong 'cause every time he comes here he loses big. I think his 八字跟我家不合. :/ So I lost a mahjong kaki.. I think. :(
Can't wait for more mahjong! The table's really coming in handy. :D