Our annual affairIt took a farewell card to bring to my attention how little we meet. (Digression: I love the card! Too bad I didn't manage to take a picture of it 'cause was in a rush. But it's a 2-sided card with one of an envelope that was going to be mailed out like how she's going away, and the other vintage looking to depict memories. Daiso is improvisation of vintage looking cards haven! End of digression.) Once a year according to recent history.. Does this mean this year's quota is fulfilled? I certainly hope not. I love the talks we have. I love the poking fun, stories, humour, self-deprecating remarks, and most of all, they never fail to make me laugh. Perhaps this is why Qin gave us reason to meet again with her blurness. (: Hope we can have a full-force gathering this year-end so that I can be less hard-pressed to find a picture of all of us together. The last time we had one was in 2008, can you believe it?!
Aloha - Hawaiian speak for hello and goodbye. I thought it was apt for the situation since she's saying goodbye to Singapore and hello to Aussie land. I also said 'Aloha Qin!' - goodbye Qin for now, till we meet in December!
One by one they leave. When will it be me.. again?