RandomsSissy S is on her first, albeit uber short, business trip now. Can I just say ENVIOUSSSSSS.
S said my current msn personal message is very friendly. Haha. That I agree.
I can't believe I'm saying this: I quite like Twilight movies.
Private Practice is on my mind EVERY SINGLE DAY. Some spell they put on me.
I have just added a drama to my list of dramas to follow every week - 就想赖着你.
Having chocolate cravings. Or rather, dessert cravings.
This sem is the sem of failed gathering plans. I don't think I've ever had this many meetup plans fall through.
What's with Americans and calling their dads 'Big Daddy'?
G's Facebook status totally cracked me up: 'needs to attach some solar panels to herself cos she needs the extra energy to crawl on'. Talk about environment sustainability. Haha.
Did you know Ris Low is on radio? That girl's amazing.