My mad crazy (I know it means the same thing) sleeping hours vicious cycle is back again! Dang, if this keeps up, my sunken eye rings are going to turn into permanent sunken eye rings surely. And it's not even for my countless deadlines these 2 weeks! I mean it always starts out that way but when I go online (and I need to go online to research) then I'll think, okay I'll go Twitter, Hotmail, Gmail, do my daily reads then I'll start. Those will take max 30 minutes. But guess what?! No prize for dumb guesses - it never ever ends there. Sigh. Like I went to hunt for a 'Moment of Truth' episode just now 'cause I watched it on Channel 5 at 1am and the episode ended in the middle of a participant's round!
Digression: I love love love that show! It's such a brutal show - I love it. Obviously I don't watch it to see people's hearts get broken (I'm nice, I don't delight in people's misery) though I concede emotions is one very strong pull factor. Rather, I'm curious about the secrets people keep. You'll be surprised. Very intrigued by how whoever-it-is digs out so much information about the participants, even what gets to them the most. End of digression.
And I miraculously found it here! Medical student (hopeful?) and former Miss America. Beauty and brains. Times like this, I think, life's unfair! Can't I have less fats and more smarts too! Booo.
I guess I can put this down on my list as another reason to get a new laptop or pc. Right now, the number of
1. Lappy crawls now. Booting up takes a good 5 minutes.
2. My Mozilla Firefox has gone haywire after I did a disk cleanup. Why must lappy be such a clean freak!
3. Lappy has already been associated with everything non-work. That's why I inadvertently play when I switched it on and not do work. Just like how they say you shouldn't bring your work to bed to avoid association of bed with work/stress.