Bum bum bumThe people upstairs have been playing mahjong for 4 nights in a row! We should really make friends with them. (:
Nothing much has been happening 'cause I've turned into a 宅女 out of desperation. ): Driving's totally draining my bank account! So besides mahjong, driving and occasional lunches/dinners, I don't go out at all. Loner much?
And when I stay home, instead of job hunting, I watch movies. Kill me already! Like today, I watched District 9, Shutter Island, Avatar and a lame Chinese movie. Avatar actually had me hooked the entire 2 hours 41 minutes! Salute James Cameron.
Potluck drinks party later today but I don't know if I wanna go. Not in the mood to drink.. or rather puke. Haha. But it's also a good time to clear our stash of alcohol that has been accumulating at an alarming rate. So much so that Sissy S's been offering DFS drinks slots to friends. I think we probably have approximately 20 bottles. And we obviously aren't drinkers. ;)