First week as an unemployedGoing by last week's record, I think I can be a full-time mahjong player. :/ 5 consecutive days; Played so much I actually turned down a 6th. I mean c'mon, Sissy T never turns down a mahjong game unless there's something important like the exams. And since becoming an official social burden, I haven't had anything important so you can imagine how burnt out I was.
But.
All is well now! So the cycle repeats. Hopefully not as ridiculous as last week so that I can finally start on job hunting and China trip planning. Games tomorrow and Tuesday. Mahjong network's definitely expanding! (: And a MJ Sailing barbecue this Saturday. Going KL/Genting with S226 peeps at the end of June; Can't wait to go to the casino! Hurhur.
Going to embark on a veg/fruit diet next week with no oil and salt 'cause now not only is there a double chin, there is also a spare tyre! WOAH. Cannot take it. FAT TO THE MAX. Had a Sissys lunch this week at Gaia and I had the BEST seafood pancake EVER! I think the frequent accidental discoveries of best foods EVER these days is making me FATFATFAT as well. >.<
Watching Judging Amy now but stuck at Season 2 Episode 6 'cause the rest aren't uploaded yet. Ugh. PP has ended for now! BOOO. ): Grey's going to end next week. BOOOHOOO. ): ): Watched Iron Man 2 at the movies and honestly, it wasn't that great. I was drawn in only at the last 20 minutes perhaps.
I sympathise with those Bangkok residents stuck in this limbo. IMHO, the escalating situation is the result of the PM's reluctance to back down due to his ego. Pride - one of the 7 deadly sins.