Graduate lo!Done with my duties of a student, hopefully! (:
While studying for my final paper, I'd all sorts of distracting thoughts about driving, the sailors' gathering, travelling, beerfest, etc. then now I've no motivation to plan anything. Totally unproductive la! GAH. Leopard never changes its spots.
Instead, I watch Beauty or Beast in a night/morning and with YH's assistance, have a mahjong game planned. WOOTS. I miss mahjong a lot a lot man. Hopefully the afternoon game with Yin, Sam, and WL next week also works out then that'll be another mahjong game. WOOTS WOOTS. :D
When people ask me whether need to bring snacks and drinks when they come over, I say my house doesn't have titbits and soft drinks. In fact, my stash of alcohol is more than soft drinks (we don't have any, only Yakult/Vitagen) and increasing at quite an alarming rate with Sissy S's frequent travels. :/ But I suddenly thought, eh if we don't have those junk stuff, then why are we all so tua jia (big-sized)?!?! Please don't tell me it's 'cause of fat genes! That will totally shatter my slim, toned, hot bod dream!!
Kay, I need to start planning for Sissys trip so that we can get cheap cheap cheap air tickets. My dwindling bank account numbers is beginning to worry me A LOT. Lowest numbers I've ever had since ever! Three digits! BAH.
And the weather these days is CRAZY. HOT HOT HOT then drizzle (not even heavy downpour) then HUMID HUMID HUMID. As such, I've borrowed Six Degrees to see if we'll cease to exist soon. Then I can quit worrying about that 3-digit sum in bank account.
I hate all that tip-toeing. >.<