Mission Job Hunt: Completed!Let me hear the congratulations! :D
I already had a feeling that this will be a good week when two of my job applications that I thought was long overrrrr came back to life yesterday but I didn't think a job offer would be in the works! After so much ranting and pleading to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just let me get a job already, I finally got an offer! But, I've not accepted it because:
1) It's not my ideal company, i.e. not huge-ass MNC. It's a relatively big government-linked company though.
2) It's not my ideal job scope but they do encourage job rotation so I'll get the chance to learn about the other functions in time to come.
I'm still holding out for that huge-ass MNC to offer me a job whose scope I'm more keen on. They said they will get back to me early next week. Hopefully, they offer me too!
But any how, it sure feels damn good to finally secure a job! You know it's like I can finally let go of that gigantic worry that I'll forever be jobless.
YAY TO ME. :D