This is for you, FizzHello my dear friend!
Bet you don't know but I still visit your blog occasionally. Today was one of those days. Reading your posts made me both envious and very very glad at the same time that you have so much going on in your life! All the new people you've been meeting, formation of new relationships, and your new experiences make my present life pale significantly in comparison. I knew of The Sail too and I admire your guts to apply for it despite your concerns which were exactly my concerns too. Don't look back, don't think of the what-ifs, never regret, 'cause I believe you got it right when you said that this could very well be a once-in-a-lifetime affair. The economist in me is also convinced that now's the perfect time 'cause the opportunity cost is so low.
Today's visit also made me realise how much I've missed out on the goings-on in your life; It's been too long since we last met/chat. You asked for my update. Well, my life has been revolving around watching dramas online, applying for jobs and meeting with the Econs Peeps. We all think it's quite ironic that we're only hanging out together outside school after school. But we sure are making up for lost time, meeting at least once every week for mahjong and/or dinner. So in short, I've been truly bumming and leading a terribly unsociable life. That's why I feel just a teeny weeny tinge of regret that I haven't been making better use of my time when I read about your happening life. You've done great and you'll never stop amazing me!
We have to meet before you set sail okay! And I'll definitely be visiting your blog(s) more often so do update them more! :)