LostBusy weeks leading to the Nepal trip which to be honest is scaring me a bit fitness wise and financially wise. We are trekking for 5 full days! :/ Have been trying to go to the gym at least 4 times a week, hoping to lose weight but I think that has not been very successful... yet.
Before that, I have a company's teambuilding session doing dragonboating this coming week, the Nike Run this coming Sunday and the Subaru Challenge next weekend so hopefully some training for stamina and endurance covered? XD
Work is still :X. Misfit misfit. Apparently, no one can quite see me working in the company I am in. Cousin A and Sam's dad said so. They said they were quite surprised when they heard. Cousin A said I even sound jaded. Terrible right? Or is it her brilliant psychology skill? Anyway, quitelost now in terms of my career direction. Someone enlighten me please! But my bosses are awesome.
Catching Friends now. I love the whole group of friends can go to each other for anything thing. Very thankful for Econs Peeps who have listened to my whining for some 2 months now. Just realising now - strange, I don't hear any whining from them at all. :/
Aiya, so disjointed. Can't be bothered to type any more.