American TV junkieI don't think I've met another person as crazy about American television series like I am. I must have spent hundreds of hours just watching them the past 3 years. I've never tried counting how many series I've completed or am still watching but I shall attempt to do it now.
Ongoing series and still watching:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Scandal
4. 2 Broke Girls
5. New Girl
6. Glee
7. Nikita
8. Cougar Town
9. Modern Family
10. Walking Dead
11. The Big Bang Theory
12. Gossip Girl
13. Drop Dead Diva
14. The Office
Past series and still watching:
1. Judging Amy
2. Sex and the City
Past series and completed:
1. Veronica Mars
2. Desperate Housewives
3. One Tree Hill
4. Ally Mcbeal
5. Friends
6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
7. Ugly Betty
8. Flash Forward
9. Brothers and Sisters
*Will be editing this list as and when.
Oh my gosh. Currently catching 14 + 2 = 16 shows?! It didn't seem so many while I was watching. What a big waste of time.
But at the same time, I can't pull away because I've already identified with all the characters in the shows and thus would want to know how it turns out for them. I always feel a tinge of sadness when a show I've been following ends. On the other hand, there is much exasperation when I have to wait for the next episode so what I do now is catch already completed series in between.
This cannot do.
No more new series until at least one gets struck off the list. The next season of Gossip Girl is its last so that's one. When the time comes, I already have in mind what shows to start on: How I Met Your Mother, Vampire Diaries, Weeds and House.